Search this site
Cycling is a good exercise. When I got my first job, I decided to cycle to the office every day.
An odometer was attached to my bicycle, so I knew at what speed I was cycling.
I had to report at the office at 12.30 pm every day. On the very first day, I rode at 10 kmph and reached office at 1 pm. My boss scolded me and told me that if I was late again, I will have to start looking for another job.
Next day, I started from home at the same time but rode at 15 kmph. I reached reached the office at 11 am. This was too early!
Can you tell me at what speed I should cycle so that I reach office at 12 noon? That, I think, should be the perfect time to reach office.
Some useful links for
- Union Public Service Commission - www.upsc.gov.in
- IIT-Kharagpur - www.iitkgp.ac.in
- Indian Statistical Institute - www.isical.ac.in
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras - www.iitm.ac.in
- Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad - www.iimahd.ernet.in
- Indian Institute of Mass Commission - www.iimc.nic.in
- IIT Bombay - www.iitb.ac.in
- Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad - www.ismdhanbad.ac.in
- Birla Institute of Technology, Ranchi - www.bitmesra.ac.in
- Central Institute of Fisheries Nautical and Engineering Training - www.cifnet.nic.in
- Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad (Deemed University) - www.iiita.ac.in
- Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute, Kochi - www.cmfri.com
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai - www.tiss.edu